Customs logistics and foreign trade General cargo
Our Customs Broker study covers the operation of International Trade of general cargo in all its variants such as: Import / Export to consumption, temporary, transits, Free Trade Zone, operations in Warehouses, port terminals, Air Cargo Terminal, re-embarkations, international transport reservations, whether air, sea or land.
- SIMI (Integral Import Monitoring System)
- Chamber of Commerce for Certificates of Origin
- Bilateral Chamber of Commerce
- Ministry of Industry
- Ministry of Flora and Fauna
- Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Fishing
- Consular procedures
- Ministry of Cultural Assets and Sites
Courrier, luggage and moving
- Service of dispatch, reception and shipment of goods by Courier and Postal Parcels
- Processing and logistics for the claim of Accompanied Luggage and Moving.